With the rise of video marketing in the last years, It is easy to understand why it is becoming a necessity for marketers to create more interactive and visual content. In 2017, it is no longer an option to ignore video Marketing.
Video is growing to dominate your audience's online activity, the numbers don't lie:
- 78% of people watch videos online every week, and 55% watch videos online every day (source: HighIQ)
- Mobile video is expected increase 11x between 2016 and 2020 (source: HighIQ).
- 68% of YouTube users watched YouTube to help make a purchase decision (Source: Google survey)
- 80% of all global consumer Internet traffic will come from video by 2019 (Source: Cisco)
- 52% of marketing professionals worldwide name video as the type of content with the best ROI (Source :Syndacast)
- Facebook videos have a 135% greater organic reach compared to photos (Source: SocialBakers)
If you don't already have a video marketing strategy in place for your website and social media, you're missing a tremendous opportunity to reach and engage with your audience.
To learn more about how video marketing can help your business convert more customers and increase Brand Awareness, see the following Infographic below. Created by HighIQ, This comprehensive list of video statistics will help you understand how other marketers are using video to achieve their goals and why 2017 will be the year of video marketing.
How will you use video in 2017? Share your insights in the comments below, Let us know your favorite video marketing tactics!