if your site isn't appearing in Google search results, or it's performing more poorly than it once did, you can use these tools to identify and fix SEO issues on your website.
So here are our recommended 7 free seo tools to analyze your website:
Site Analyzer provide an excellent analysis for any page of your website, you can sign up for a 3 days free trial in which you will be able to analyze up to 1000 pages. Their report shows 50 criteria based on SEO, design, content, performance, accessibility and security. Not only it analyzes your page but it also shows you how to fix your page issues and eventually optimize your SEO in the form of task list.
Official website: https://www.site-analyzer.com/
- Check broken links, indexation issues, duplicated content and website structure.
- Analyze any page of your website one by one in a few seconds.
- check if your website can be crawled by search engines.
- Track you page rank position on Desktop, Mobile as well as in different countries.
- Analyze any kind of website : HTML5, Wordpress, Prestashop, Joomla, Magento, etc.
- Generate a Complete report of your website in a few seconds.
- Export the analysis report in white label PDFs and personalize it using your own logo, colors, fonts, etc.
- Unlimited in-depth website analysis and review to improve your website rankings & online visibility
- Ability to export reports in pdf or Power point slides format in just one click using your brand’s colors and logo.
- A Competitive Analysis tool to monitor your competitors strategy and discover which keywords they are targeting
- An easy-to-use Checklist containing prioritized set of tasks so you know which issue to handle next!
- Provide a checklist on the things that you should improve on your page.
- Audit your HTML header including Page Title, Meta description, Keywords.
- Analyze your body content such as header tags, Use of Bold in your text, image Alt-text.
- List internal and external links on your page
- Check the availability of Robots.txt and sitemap.xml files
- Misc checks such as social media signals, HTTP Headers and hosting server info
Found's SEO Tool
- HTTP header check
- Checks for duplicates of the homepage. This checks www and non-www versions and for multiple index files.
- Robots.txt and Sitemap existence check
- On-page links analysis such as internal and external links within the page
- Headers and images check such as H1 tags, missing image- alt tags
- Keywords and metadata analysis
- Domain authority and total links
- Estimated number of visitors for the page along with its social media popularity
- Availability of robots.txt and sitemap.xml
- Mobile devices compatibility
- On-Page SEO such as title, URL, heading, subheading, and meta description
- General SEO check that covers title tags, meta description, most common keyword used, Headings status, robots.txt and sitemap.xml check, broken links
- Site Speed such as page size, compression, loading speed, page objects and http requests, and page cache
- Server and Security such as the usage of HTTPS
- Mobile Usability covering mobile responsive test and user experience
- Advanced SEO including structured data check, tag checker, canonical checker and much more
- Tool to check your website against Google Websmaster best practices
- Tool to test your page against common page speed issues
- Tool to check your website for mobile SEO issues
In conclusion, Search engine optimization is no longer an option for small businesses that want to be competitive, grow, and see returns on investment. Properly optimizing your website will increase your search engine visibility, usability, and credibility, all of which increase traffic to your site. So stop wasting time, check your website using the above tools and start optimizing it immediately.
Did you like our post? Feel free to post your comments. In addition, here are some additional SEO posts from our blog: